Want your candles to burn more evenly, smell stronger and last longer? Read these tips before you next light up.
- Trim the wick before each burning. The wick should not exceed 1 cm.
- When burning the candle for the first time, let it burn until the whole surface has melted into liquid, which will avoid hallowing the candle.
- When you’re done enjoying your WOO candle for the moment, extinguish the flame. Dark smoke is an indication that the wick is too long.
- Once extinguished but before the wax returns to a solid state, reposition the wick to the center.
- Trim the wick back to 1 cm.
- Light the candle again and enjoy!